Duration: 7 Hours
Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Certificate of Completion: Included
Closed Captioning: Languages Include: English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
The Internet of Things (IoT) training will cover an overview of IoT, understanding what it is, and its history. The course will then dive into how IOT holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating. Additionally this training covers how Blockchain and IoT work together, two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology.
- Chapter One: Understanding IoT
- Chapter Two: IoT Overview and History
- Chapter Three: IoT Signals
- Chapter Four: IoT Defined
- Chapter Five: IoT Fundamentals
- Chapter Six: History of Wireless Communication
- Chapter Seven: Industrial IoT
- Chapter Eight: IoT Sensor Types
- Chapter Nine: IoT and Healthcare
- Chapter Ten: Oracles and Use Cases
- Chapter Eleven: IoT Lifecycle
- Chapter Twelve: IoT and Blockchain
There are no required prerequisites for this training. A recommended prerequisite is the free Blockchain Basics class.
With class you will receive:
- 7 Hours of training
- Certificate of Completion
- One Year Access of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
About On Demand Learning
This course is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to this course and all supporting course material. On Demand learning will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.
There are no reviews yet.