With class you will receive:
- Video lectures plus labs
Comprehensive Lab Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions in Course Content
- System Administrators or anyone who wants to know how to run day-to-day network operations on a stood up Hyperledger Fabric 2.x network
To best benefit from this course:
- Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Component Structure & purposes
- A minimal understanding of YAML Structure
- Knowledgeable on how to navigate through the Command Line
What You’ll Learn
- Gain an understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Learn about Chaincode, its purpose, and how to develop it using Go.
- Learn how to handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Learn about how to create and develop an initial client Side solution (Using Node) to interact with the network.
- Learn about how to scale the network organizations, peers, and orderer nodes.
- Perform Certificate Authority Related operations & setup necessary for initial network Identity relations.
- Chapter One: What is Blockchain
- Chapter Two: The History of Blochchain
- Chapter Three: Fabric Use Cases
- Chapter Four: What Makes Enterprise Blockchain Different?
- Chapter Five: What does a Fabric Network Look Like?
- Chapter Six: The Transaction Lifecycle
- Chapter Seven: Hyperledger Composer
- Chapter Eight: Everything’s a Database
- Chapter Nine: Fabric Configuration
- Chapter Ten: Chaincode
- Chapter Eleven: Fabric 2.X
About On Demand Learning
Class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction.