Duration: 1 Day
Format: Instructor-led Training / Bootcamp
Certification of Completion: Included
Study Guide: PDF Study Guide Included
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF)
This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
With enrollment into this course you will receive the following:
- Expert Instructor through duration of the class
- PDF Study Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- CBBF Exam voucher
- Class Slides (250 Slides)
This course is designed for non-technical business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in their businesses.
This course is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming level depth. Since this is an overview course, this does not contain hands-on labs or programming exercises.
Session One: What is Blockchain?
- Technology Overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
Session Two: Non-Technical Technology Overview
- Cryptography for Executives
- Key Concepts
- Public Ledgers
- Hashes, Block Hashes
- Distributed & Peer to Peer Technologies
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Authorization & Authentication
Session Three: Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of Smart Contracts
- Role & Value of Digital Tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
Session Four: Use Cases
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
- Money Transfers
- Transaction Tracking & Management
- Record Keeping
- Asset Management
- Financial Settlements
- Securities Transactions
Session Five: Industry Adoption
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
Session Six: Implementation
- How do I get started?
- Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
- Proof of Concept Development
- Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Deployment Strategy
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
Session Seven: Future of Blockchain
- What is its future?
- Industry by Industry Outlook
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are online through our student portal.
The CBBF exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of basic Blockchain skills and knowledge.