Duration: 6 Hours
Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Certificate of Completion: Included
Study Guide: CBBF Exam Study Guide Included (PDF)
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF)
Closed Captioning: Languages Include: English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
Welcome to BTA Blockchain Business Foundations On Demand! Join tens of thousands of BTA students who have attended this course to learn more about Blockchain and how it is transforming industries across the globe! This training course is designed for students looking to gain a complete understand what Blockchain is and learn the different types of Blockchains in the ecosystem. Students will also learn more about Blockchain Use Cases and how Blockchain is being implemented in organizations today. This course, along with the study guide, is a complete preparation for the Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF)
With enrollment into this course you will receive the following:
- 6 Hours of training
- 14 Video Chapters + 3 Bonus Videos
- PDF Study Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- Preparation for CBBF Exam
- One Year of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
- Class Slides (250 Slides)
- There are no prerequisites for this training courses, anyone looking to understand Blockchain can benefit from this class.
This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and will cover:
- Chapter One: What is Blockchain-The Basics
- Chapter Two: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Chapter Three: Why Use Blockchain?
- Chapter Four: Decentralized Networks and Ledgers
- Chapter Five: Types of Blockchain
- Chapter Six: How Blocks are Created
- Chapter Seven: Cryptography and Hashing
- Chapter Eight: Mining a Block
- Chapter Nine: Types of Consensus
- Chapter Ten: Blockchain 2.0 and Ethereum
- Chapter Eleven: Blockchain Use Cases
- Chapter Twelve: Blockchain Adoption
- Chapter Thirteen: Web 3.0
- Chapter Fourteen: Blockchain Implementation
- Bonus Section: New Blockchain Use Cases
About On Demand Learning
Class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Overview Class.
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Business Foundation certification (not included with class). Exams are conducted online.
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are online through our student portal.
The CBBF exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of basic Blockchain skills and knowledge.
There are no reviews yet.