Duration: 1 Day
Format: Instructor-led Training / Bootcamp
Certificate of Completion: Included
After Class Access: 1 year access to recorded training
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM)
You asked for it and we delivered! Welcome to the exclusive course designed by BTA and dedicated to Project Managers. Blockchain Project Management will cover Use Case Identification & Prioritization, Proof-of-Concept Construction, and Minimum Viable Product Development. This course will focus on taking your pre-existing technical initiative management skills and applying them to blockchain and Web 3.0 decentralized projects. It is specifically designed for technical project, product, program, or engagement managers familiar with technical/software initiatives.
The training provides students 10 PDUs and the certification of completion is included. Visit PMI to report PDUs at the conclusion of the course.
With class you will receive:
- Expert Instructor through class
- Certificate of Completion
- Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) exam
- Class Slides
- 10 PDUs
This course is specifically designed for technical project, product, program, or engagement managers familiar with technical/software initiatives. The following are recommended course prerequisites:
- Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations On Demand (Free) or equivalent knowledge
- Blockchain Solution Architecture Training or equivalent knowledge
This course on Blockchain Project Management includes the following modules:
• Phase 1 – What is Blockchain?
• Phase 2 – Use Case Identification & Prioritization
• Phase 3 – Proof-of-Concept Construction
• Phase 4 – Minimum Viable Product Development (MVP)
o Common traps and pitfalls
Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) Exam
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are online through our student portal.
The CBPM exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours. You are allowed one free retake in the event that you fail the first attempt.