Format: Instructor-led Training / Bootcamp
With class you will receive:
- Expert Instructor through duration of the course
- Comprehensive Lab Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions in Course Content
- System Administrators or anyone who wants to know how to run day-to-day network operations on a stood up Hyperledger Fabric 2.x network
To best benefit from this course:
We do not currently support the ARM M1 Apple chip machines. You must have an x86 machine to run the virtual lab environment.
- Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Component Structure & purposes
- A minimal understanding of YAML Structure
- Knowledgeable on how to navigate through the Command Line
What You’ll Learn
- Gain an understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Learn about Chaincode, its purpose, and how to develop it using Go.
- Learn how to handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Learn about how to create and develop an initial client Side solution (Using Node) to interact with the network.
- Learn about how to scale the network organizations, peers, and orderer nodes.
- Perform Certificate Authority Related operations & setup necessary for initial network Identity relations.
- Chapter One: What is Blockchain
- Chapter Two: The History of Blochchain
- Chapter Three: Fabric Use Cases
- Chapter Four: What Makes Enterprise Blockchain Different?
- Chapter Five: What does a Fabric Network Look Like?
- Chapter Six: The Transaction Lifecycle
- Chapter Seven: Hyperledger Composer
- Chapter Eight: Everything’s a Database
- Chapter Nine: Fabric Configuration
- Chapter Ten: Chaincode
- Chapter Eleven: Fabric 2.X