Exam Version: 2.x
Release Date: March 1, 2022
The BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills on Hyperledger Fabric 2.x. This exam will release on March 1, 2022 and will tie to the new Hyperledger Fabric 2.x training.
View details on the retired CBDH exam
The CBDH exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger Fabric development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand both the similarities and differences between Enterprise Blockchain applications and traditional web applications
- Learn the difference in architecture between Consumer and Enterprise blockchain platforms, and how both can be used together to create world-class solutions
This exam will prove that a student understands how to:
- Design and implement a Fabric network
- Design and develop chaincode applications
- Manage the lifecycle of chaincode applications
- Manage the user lifecycle on a Fabric network
- Consult with stakeholders on critical key issues for successful deployments
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Scores and Reporting
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from the BTA Student Portal. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.